[mythtv-users] Anybody tried prelink?

Paul Hamm paulhamm at verizon.net
Wed Sep 15 08:43:25 EDT 2004

Brian
Auto login is not that difficult.  KDE controls this with
/etc/kde/kdm/kdmrc.  You can configure it with KDE control center (GUI)
or by editing the file manually.  A quick grep of my kdmrc file yields
the following.

[root at mythtv kdm]# cat -n kdmrc | grep mythtv
    25  DefaultUser=mythtv
    54  NoPassUsers=mythtv
    61  AutoLoginUser=mythtv