[mythtv-users] nuvexport questions

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Wed Sep 15 02:09:51 EDT 2004

I'm

*
*
*
> * Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
*

*

I have done 12 mpeg2->mpeg2 cuts now with commercial cutlist in place
with no issues. Please let me know when you have the script done. ;-)

Eric

My MythBox:
Athlon XP 2000+, MSI K7N2GM-L, 512MB Kbyte, 80GB Seagate Single Platter,
2xPVR250 Coolmax CX300B Silent PSU, Coolermaster ATC-610BX1 Case, Fedora
Core 1, 2.4.22-1.2179 kernel, ivtv-0.1.9, myth 0.15.20040505.1