[mythtv-users] Start X and mythfrontend on boot

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Wed Sep 15 00:35:40 EDT 2004

You can't set the automatic login to less than 5 seconds - that gives
you time to get the cursor in the name box and start typing before the
autologin happens.

There are 2 autologin settings  the first takes you in without even
seeing the login screen on bootup - the second if you logout or
before loging in automatically again.