[mythtv-users] SQL error when running mythfilldatabase

Asciimonster asciimonster at myrealbox.com
Tue Sep 14 17:10:58 EDT 2004

I have a strange database problem when I run mythfilldatabase on my 0.16
install

Just after tv_grab_nl completes it remarks:
"Query was:
SELECT channum FROM channel WHERE chanid = 1000;
No error type from QSqlError?  Strange...
Query was:
SELECT channum FROM channel WHERE chanid = 1000;
No error type from QSqlError?  Strange...
Query was:"

And this repeated a several dozen times.
Next,

"Updating icons for sourceid: 1
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: 1.tvgids.nl
Skipping channel."

And repeat this for every channel... Lastly:

"Adjusting program database end times...
0 replacements made."

Strangely all other programmes (mythback, mythfront and setup) report NO
database problems.
Could you guys (and gals) help me make sense of this?