[mythtv-users] PVR350/Myth Questions

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Tue Sep 14 16:14:16 EDT 2004

Hi-

I have a couple of lame IVTV/Myth questions. I am currently displaying
Myth using my onboard nVidia TV-out, but I would like to test that of my
PVR-350. I have a couple initial questions though, before I do this:

-Is it possible to simultaneously send X/Myth to both the 350 and nVidia
TV-outs? I would like to use the 350 for displaying everything but
MythGame. I'm hoping I can have the display always get sent to both
devices, so I can just toggle on my stereo what input gets sent to the
TV.

-Is ivtv-fb unnecessary? I'm confused whether I need both ivtv-fb and
ivtvdev or just ivtvdev.

Thanks,
Joe