[mythtv-users] Mfd and libopendaap

Peter Martens petermartens at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 12:29:46 EDT 2004

OK. Mfd is looking good right now. Making contact to iTunes etc.
When I start mfe however i get the following output and except for
mythfrontend to start, nothing happens. What could be wrong?

Peter

OUTPUT:

bash-2.05b$ mythfrontend mythmfe
2004-09-14 18:11:56 mythfrontend version: 0.16.20040906-1 www.mythtv.org
2004-09-14 18:11:56 Enabled verbose msgs : important general
2004-09-14 18:11:57 Registering Internal as a media playback plugin.
2004-09-14 18:11:57 Registering MythDVD DVD Media Handler as a media
handler
2004-09-14 18:11:57 Registering MythDVD VCD Media Handler as a media
handler
Failed to run 'cdrecord --scanbus'
2004-09-14 18:11:57 Registering MythMusic Media Handler as a media
handler
/usr/lib/mythtv/plugins/liblibmythmfe.so.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory
Unable to initialize plugin 'mythmfe'.
Unable to run plugin 'mythmfe': not initialized
/usr/lib/mythtv/plugins/liblibmythmythmfe.so.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
Unable to initialize plugin 'mythmythmfe'.
Unable to run plugin 'mythmythmfe': not initialized
Error loading image file: /usr/share/mythtv/themes/default/NOTHING.png