[mythtv-users] MythGame screen res issues.

Mark Dobossy mdobossy at Princeton.EDU
Tue Sep 14 08:42:48 EDT 2004

Thanks JAC.

I did end up finding a workaround.  I recompiled fce-ultra with OGL
mode, and did a full screen at my current resoultion, with scaling
(still looks very nice), and installed the x11 version of xmame
(xmame.x11), and used xv to do full screen scaling (also looks very
good), so I am no longer needing to switch resolutions.

-Mark