[mythtv-users] GUI issues with non-english languages

Adam Egger 2004 at bdam.de
Tue Sep 14 04:27:09 EDT 2004

Hey,

I have waited till 0.16 to ask this question, I thought it is a small problem with the i18n. But this problem still appears with 0.16.

When I change the GUI language to german there are three or four places where the text isn't centered (look at http://130.83.206.1/~egger/temp/myth016.jpg). When I change back to english everything is OK again. I'm running debian at 1280x1024. I didn't find a place in the code to change it so I assume those pictures are hardcoded.

There is a lot of missing german translation in 0.16. Is anyone needed for the translation work (especially german)?

Adam