[mythtv-users] DVB Program Guide

Ben Rometsch ben at solidstategroup.com
Mon Sep 13 18:22:05 EDT 2004

I am forwarding this from Michael as he is unable to get onto the mailing
list for some reason. I live in London and have a DVB-T setup running,
scooping data from the Crystal Palace EPG and uploading it to his website.
If you want to get in touch with him, his address is below.

Hope it is of some use to people who are not in London or are running with
an analoge card...

The file will be updated at 4am most mornings.