[mythtv-users] Starting fresh with Jarod's FC2 Guide... When to update the kernel

Jon Kunze jon99ut at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 12:33:59 EDT 2004

I saw that there is a newer version of the linux kernel, and I was
wondering when the best time to update it is when going through the
steps of Jarod's guide? It seems that if I updated it immediately
after getting apt-get, then it won't let me updated the nvidia
drivers. Should I wait until I've updated all of these things before
getting the kernel? Thanks for your suggestions.