[mythtv-users] Jarods Guide - YAM

Tom E. Craddock, Jr. sigtom at sigtom.com
Tue Sep 14 00:17:53 EDT 2004

Jarod,

First off, thank you for pointing this tool out to me.  I hadn't heard of it
before.  I think I have a decent handle on how to use it.  I currently am
using FC1 on my Myth Box and I'm planning on upgrading the hard drive to a
200 GB and move the 40 GB in there now to my file server to be a YAM for my
Myth Box and new laptop.  Since this is going to be a fresh install and
using FC2, I wanted to first setup the YAM so it has everything I have
everything already on my file server for a FC2 MythTV Box and am in need of
a yam.conf that already has the list for ATrpms, since the yam-example.conf
already has freshrpms and other places I need.  Would you mind posting yours
(if you don't mind) either here (which I can happily provide as a dload for
others that need it from my site) or place it as a link on your guide when
you finish your Honeydew list?  (Honey do this, Honey do that..haha.yeah I'm
not married, can you tell?).  Thanks in advanced if your able too.

Tom Craddock, Jr.