[mythtv-users] possible bug in backend

David Lyons djlyons1 at cox.net
Mon Sep 13 00:10:20 EDT 2004

RAID-0 (striped disk array not fault-tolerant) should not matter since
you are stripping the data however there is no mirror or parity to
rebuild the data if it was deleted. (your wrench in machine).

I have noticed, from time to time, that I may have 60 recorded programs
in Myth front-end. However I may have 70 .nuv (PVR-250) files on my hard
drive.

I am not sure why some files do not get deleted from HD when I said
delete the files in Myth. It is something I am trying to figure out
before I submit a possible bug report.

Dave