[mythtv-users] MythGame screen res issues.

Mark Dobossy mdobossy at Princeton.EDU
Sun Sep 12 22:33:53 EDT 2004

Now, this is probably more related to the apps themselves, but figured
someone out there might have the answer to this one.  Whenever I run
FCE-Ultra, or xmame from mythgame, when it switches from full screen
mode in the emulator, back to myth, my screen is no longer drawn with
the overscan that is specified in my XF86Config file.  I have to
restart X in order for everything to go back to normal.  Any ideas?

-Mark