[mythtv-users] Jarod's guide: Installing for the first time

Simon Gade junk1 at simongade.dk
Sun Sep 12 17:17:36 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm a total newbie and trying to install mythtv using Jarod's guide. I
have installed fedora FC2 and installed the ATrpms-kickstart as
described. Also update and dist-upgrade. I didn't get an error message.
Then, my sources.list doesn't contain any of the fields that are said
to be #-out. And furthermore, I can't do the next: apt-get install
kde...

I can see from Jarod's note that I need to do something (install
medley-package-config or add repos manually) but I have no clue what
that means!

I have searched the different forums but can't really find anything.

Hope someone is able to help.

Thanks.