[mythtv-users] MythTV on a Via Epia M10000, how?

Michael S. Keller samsara at tulsaconnect.com
Sun Sep 12 14:30:25 EDT 2004

> I can go into the DB and set it correctly and restart the backend and
> everything is fine (as many times as I like) BUT (I think) if I restart
> the entire machine when the backend comes up the default channel entry
> for the 2nd DVB card is gone.

I don't know how much bearing this has on your situation or if you've
already explored this, but I found with my PVR-250/nVidia setup that by
setting up the way the MythTV How-To showed, as if modules were loaded
on demand, I always got snow. It wasn't until I forced the modules for
all needed hardware support to load before the backend that I got
channels to show up properly.

-Michael