[mythtv-users] epia 1000 and .16

Adrian Burden aburden at onegeeksopinion.com
Sun Sep 12 12:01:22 EDT 2004

Adrian Burden wrote:

> Anyone out there try the new release with the EPIA boards.
> Everything works ok except when I try and fast forward or skip.
> I get a lock up with no info. I was using the previous CVS from last
> week with no problems.
> I am trying to get more info.

ok I am have it working,  not sure what fixed it but this is what I did.

I checked out a fresh copy of CVS.
I was using a patched version of the via_drv.o from the latest minimyth
distro 15.1, so I changed back to the one from a previous version.
Compiled and everything went well.

I will try using the patched via_drv.o to see if that was really the
culprit.

Cheers...