[mythtv-users] WAY OT: myPHPadmin

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Sun Sep 12 01:21:42 EDT 2004

Trying to install this. Copied it into my mythweb folder (access
restrictions already setup there). Chown to apache:apache recursively.
Set config.php username to root and set the password (left localhost).
Load the link in a browser on the localhost or remotely from on the LAN
and I get the main page no problems. If I click any of the buttons, only
the main page comes back (no db list etc).

Apache logs show no errors. Anyone else have this trouble and fixed it
or anyone have a clue how to fix it?

Sorry to post OT but this is the only Linux maillist I am a member of.
Feel free to take it to direct email at nowhere at cox.net.

Thanks,
Eric

My MythBox:
Athlon XP 2000+, MSI K7N2GM-L, 512MB Kbyte, 80GB Seagate Single Platter,
2xPVR250 Coolmax CX300B Silent PSU, Coolermaster ATC-610BX1 Case, Fedora
Core 1, 2.4.22-1.2179 kernel, ivtv-0.1.9, myth 0.15.20040505.1