[mythtv-users] System hang with latest CVS and 0.16 when skip forward or back

Garf Garf garfield_99999 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 05:23:32 EDT 2004

Hi all,

 I have been running with CVS for a long time now.

 I just installed the lastest CVS and now as soon as I
skip forward or back on any recording, or live tv,
linux will hang hard, requiring a reset.

 I have tried with the released source code for 0.16
and the same thing happens.

 I went back to released source code 0.15 and the
problem isn't there.

 Currently using a CVS from 1st sept 2004 that is
working with no problems

 hardware:-
 AMD Athlon 1600
 512 mem
 Hauppauge 250
 Geforce4 MX 440 - tv out

any ideas why this latest version is hanging my
machine

Cheers
Ric