[mythtv-users] www.d1.com.au/tv_grab_au

Andrew Jamieson andrewjamieson at d1.com.au
Thu Sep 9 23:58:42 EDT 2004

Currently there is no specific digital TV data for Brisbane.  You could use
the analog info if required (all the digital stuff is just simulcast).  If
you're willing to email us a scan of your digital TV reception (using the
linuxtv DVB utils, along with your location) we can setup the digital
channels for you.  Mail me directly back with this scan if you are able to
do it - I'd wager that it's not something that the majority of mythusers are
interested in seeing ;)

Whilst on this subject - and not wanting to use this forum for our own
purposes I hesitate to ask - but anyone else from Tassie, Darwin, or Perth
who is willing to do the same will earn our undying gratitude :)

AJ