[mythtv-users] Actisys 200L unresolved symbol errors

David Lyons djlyons1 at cox.net
Thu Sep 9 23:43:37 EDT 2004

Gideon/Shawn/All,

	Thanks for your help, I am pretty sure that was what the problem
was.  The "EXTRAVERSION" flag did have a .atcustom string at the end, I
removed the whole string (not the custom) which did not seam to help.
Once I reinstalled the kernel source and re-compiled the ACTISYS. The
device is responding to my remote (irlearn), however I am still working
on getting it to control my cable box.

Thanks Again

Dave

PS I also have gmail invites to give away.  Please send me an email
directly to me; and not the thread; if anyone would like one.

Dave