[mythtv-users] Actisys 200L unresolved symbol errors

Gideon N. Guillen gideong at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 22:55:05 EDT 2004

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:00:18 -0400, David Lyons <djlyons1 at cox.net> wrote:
>         Everything seamed to go all right with the make/make install
> however when I tried to load /sbin/modprobe remote_sir I get the
> following error

Well, since you mentioned you're using FC1, you might want to check
you Linux source top Makefile. Red Hat kernels ususally have an
"EXTRAVERSION" version flag that is not the same with the kernel that
RH/Fedora installs. Usually, the culprit is the extra "custom" string
at the end of the EXTRAVERSION flag. Just remove the "custom" part.

--
Gideon N. Guillen
gideong at gmail.com