[mythtv-users] Mythmusic import?

Josh Burks dotnofoolin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 17:11:24 EDT 2004

First, copy the mp3's into your mythmusic folder, the folder is
specified in the setup screens for mythmusic.

Second, on the mythmusic menus, select "Search for new music". All the
mp3's in the folder will be imported into the database.

I'm not infront of my mythbox now, so this is all from memory,
hopefully it's all correct. The steps can be more detailed, but these
are the basic ones.

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 16:42:15 -0400, James Pifer <jep at obrien-pifer.com> wrote:
> I googled and looked through the archives first assuming this has been
> asked before but didn't find an answer. I have a whole bunch of CDs
> already exported to MP3.
>
> Is it possible, and are there any instructions, on getting these into
> Mythmusic? I assume the mp3's would need to be converted to ogg's as a
> first step. Then somehow get them into Mythmusic.
>
> Is this possible? Any instructions anywhere?
>
> Thanks,
> James

Josh Burks