[mythtv-users] good microATX board

Johan Eriksson mediacenter at eriksson.net
Wed Sep 8 04:53:42 EDT 2004

I am using the Biostar M7NCG-400 (mATX nForce2), which supports
undervolting of the CPU (which is why choose this MB). I am using
it with a XP Barton 2400+, Kamakaze Cooler, Seasonic Tornade PSU
in a Coolermaster 620 BX1 case. Silent and stable (with GF5200,
PVR-350 and Asus TV/FM).

I haven't tried the S/PDIF output yet (available through on-board
header).

/johan

PS For more undervoltable (quiet) MBs, have a look at (only a few mATX):

http://www.silentpcreview.com/Sections+index-req-viewarticle-artid-69.html