[mythtv-users] Re: DVD, Picture quality & PVR350

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Sep 8 04:11:16 EDT 2004

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 11:15:56AM -0500, Robert Kulagowski wrote:

> >>My system is Fedora Core2 and all my rpms from ATRPMS except for
> >>IVTV 105k which has been compiled from source.(with hacked function
> >>load_fw_direct to circumvent sys_close errors)
> >>
> >could you try the 107o rpms? They should have this fixed.
> >

> How do you decide which of the daily version you will package up?  Or
> are you doing hourly updates on the ivtv rpm?

Rather manually by watching the list and Chris' comments on new
versions. Sometimes users kick me in the butt, when a new version is
needed. There is no automatism involved (thank God, imagine an
automated butt-kicker behind my chair ... :)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net