[mythtv-users] Re: No live tv video with PVR-250

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Sep 8 00:22:07 EDT 2004

On 09/07/2004 07:00 PM, Andy Rabin wrote:

>So I think you might have discovered the problem.  When I went and did
>as I intended (cat /var/log/mesages | grep tveeprom)  (*cough*
>*cough*) the output was enlightening.   Or should I say the lack of
>output.  It seems that I don't have tveeprom setup.  So I implore you,
>how can I correct this situation?

Actually, tveeprom is only used to determine information about your
card.  It is not normally loaded with the rest of the modules (although
recent CK patches load it to determine the information used for
autodetection).  Therefore, you would manually load the tveeprom module
and then do the cat (which I see you've already done :).

Mike