[mythtv-users] Best setup for stability

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 11:05:43 EDT 2004

Just my 2 cents:  I would use the 2.6 kernel line, as it inheirantly
supports newer hardware better... if you're using newer hardware then
you can't keep the software outdated... at least IMHO.  Also, if you
can, dump your dmesg and log files and other things here (not all of
it...just important stuff) so we can see better where your problem
lies.