[mythtv-users] Fedora Myth(TV)ology turns 2

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Tue Sep 7 04:53:32 EDT 2004

Just posted a pretty hefty update. Minor updates to the old FC1 version, which
probably saw its last revision (but will continue to be available), and a
massive overhaul of the primary doc for Fedora Core 2-specific installations.

I'm tired, my fingers and eyes ache and my wife hates me for spending this
long typing on the computer, I'm going to bed. But I'm glad I finally got an
FC2 version out the door. Beat on it, see what's broken. :-)

Of course, FC3 is due out next month, but the FC2->3 transition will be a
relatively easy one.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com