Fw: [mythtv-users] More FC2 MythTV problems...

1canuck2 1canuck2 at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 7 00:36:31 EDT 2004

So, I ams tumped again...

When I watch Live TV or a recording, its like Myth minimizes to a tiny
little grey rectangle in the top left corner of the screen. Its running and
I can hear audio, but instead of fullscreen video, I am back to the desktop.
The video shows in the Watch Recording preview screen though, so the files
its recorded seem good. With mythfrontend as the active application, the
remote works and lets me pause and such, but there is just this tiny
rectangle in the top left.

I scoured the gossamer archive and googled a few terms but am having no
luck. Has anyone seen this before? Am I missing some settings for display
size/location of live tv? I am currently running on my monitor set to
1600x1200.

Thanks

Robin