[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au and mythfilldatabase

Prash prashk at staff.btltd.net
Mon Sep 6 07:22:40 EDT 2004

Run mythtvsetup first.

Go to the screen where you specify your tv_grab_au settings and click OK

It will try and fetch data and will be on your terminal - so yu have to
press alt+tab to get to terminal.

Type the channel you want and select. Finish when done.

This will create a xmltv file under .mythtv directory.

Run mythfilldatabase --manual and answer the questions.

I wish someone wrote a patch for channel scanning on PVR-X50!