[mythtv-users] More FC2 MythTV problems...

Michelle Moss michelle.moss at iinet.net.au
Sun Sep 5 16:40:44 EDT 2004

1canuck2 wrote:
> Hey, thanks for the reply and thanks for reminding me of Mythweb, I
> hadn't played with it yet...
>
> Anyway, I am in Canada and I am using the Zap2It grabber. The freqid
> column is indeed populated and all the channel labels are correct so its
> not that. At least one more potential cause is eliminated...

OK, the only other thing I can think of is to double check that you ran
the setup program properly and your card is defined and that the source
id for your channels matches the source id of your card (i've found in
the past that defining and redefining the card, you can end up with a
source-id other than 1). You can check the source-id of your card by
going into mysql:

$mysql -u root mythconverg
mysql>select * from cardinput\G

That will print out the sourceid which you can compare to the source-id
of your channels in mythweb.

Cheers,
Michelle