[mythtv-users] More FC2 MythTV problems...

1canuck2 1canuck2 at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 4 22:10:50 EDT 2004

Could there be some config thing I am missing in the MPEG2 to MPEG4
conversion. I still can't get this thing going. I was able to add an MPEG
recorded to file with the redirect of "cat /dev/video0" to MythVideo and
watch it through that, but the live TV still doesn't work.

So, today I upgrade to the 107o IVTV drivers - with no problems :) - and
patched some of the MythTV modules to the latest release 0.15.1-75 (I
previously had 0.15.1-74), yet WatchTV still does not work...

Does anyone have any further ideas

Robin