[mythtv-users] lirc and mythtv

1canuck2 1canuck2 at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 4 18:51:37 EDT 2004

Aha. Thanks for the clarification.

I was "in a bad place" during those steps of the instructions as I was
frustrated by my inability to install the ivtv stuff, so went ahead with the
later steps that "felt safe". It is highly likely I missed that step as I
recall that I got the remote working, but then it failed after a reboot.

As an aside, I have since gone back over yours and other instructions, but
still cannot get Watch TV to work, but thats another issue/post...

Robin