[mythtv-users] Audio Overlapping

Sean Savage sean at technothingy.net
Sat Sep 4 01:32:09 EDT 2004

Oops I left out my set-up.  Im running FC1 using Jarods Guide, and have a
bttv based hauppage card.  Alsa drivers installed.  But I bit the bullet and
am now trying to get my new pvr-250 working...  I would still like to get
the audio fixed so I can have 2 tuners!  I did have the line in muted and I
still hear it in xawtv.  It seems that xawtv is getting its feed from the
pcm mixer...?