[mythtv-users] How about MacinMyth?

Nathan Ziarek htpc at ziarek.com
Fri Sep 3 15:14:00 EDT 2004

Yes. I mean, if I had nothing but money, what the heck $2,000 for a 20" LCD
with all the capabilities of Myth would be a pretty good deal. If you
consider that you don't really need an optical drive and such, you could
probably get it down cheaper. I mean, for a frontend, yeah, it is expensive.
For a frontend _and_ flat screen LCD TV, it is still pricey (out of my range
for a dedicated appliance), but not horribly so. At least not in my
estimation.

Nate