[mythtv-users] MythWeb Broken w/ PHP5

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Sep 3 12:16:02 EDT 2004

> I just moved up to mod_php 5.01 / php 5.01, and it seems that mythWeb
> is now broken:

Search the archives.  Mythweb does not work with php 5.  There are a few
fundamental coding techniques (one in particular) that were
force-deprecated (meaning you can't use them at all) in this version,
and I haven't had time to figure out a new way of doing things (been too
busy trying to get nuvexport upgraded).

-Chris