[mythtv-users] Total record time fluctuates

James Purl forsgump at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 01:33:18 EDT 2004

Might not be the case, but I had something similar to this once--it
turned out that my mythconverg.recordedmarkup table was corrupt.
You might try the following from the sql box:

mysqlrepair -u mythtv -pxxxxx mythconverg recordedmarkup

where, of course xxxxx is your mythtv password--or you can omit xxxxx
and it will prompt you for the password.