[mythtv-users] lirc and mythtv

Verteiler verteiler at juro.at
Thu Sep 2 11:09:41 EDT 2004

Ok I am not going to ask why it is turned off by default (who wants to
use a keyboard on the couch ??). I did a slocate for the "settings.pro"
file with the result of a "settings.protocol" file in the
"/usr/share/services" directory which is (I guess) not the one you are
refering to...

When I "apt-get" something does it download the whole source code? I
thought it only downloads the appropriate rpm's. If that is so, where do
I find that file or is there a diffenrent approach?

Thanks for your comment.

--Verteiler