[mythtv-users] new kernel problems

Jim Coates jcoates at jimcoates.com
Thu Sep 2 09:45:02 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Coates" <jcoates at jimcoates.com>
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 11:16 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] new kernel problems

I managed to get lirc working but bttv is still loading.  Any suggestions?
There are no files in /etc or below that reference bttv...

lisa ~ # lsmod | grep bttv
bttv                  149964  0
video_buf              21124  1 bttv
v4l2_common             6400  1 bttv
btcx_risc               5000  1 bttv
soundcore              10336  2 snd,bttv
i2c_algo_bit            9480  2 bttv,ivtv
i2c_core               24212  7
bttv,lirc_i2c,tveeprom,tuner,saa7115,msp3400,i2c_algo_bit
videodev               10368  2 bttv,ivtv