[mythtv-users] MythMusic UI question

Dan Goldberg dan at orca1.com
Wed Sep 1 21:48:59 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm wondering if this was by design, there's a way around it, or there's an
easy fix for it. I'll be listening to music and hit "end" to randomly skip
to a new song. When that happens the playlist recenters on the randomly
selected song. But, if I then use the arrow keys to see what's nearby, it
seems to break that recentering capability. From then on, when I randomly
skip to new songs the playlist doesn't recenter anymore on the new song.

Does anyone know if there's a keyboard command to force recentering or
anything like that?

Thanks,

Dan.