[mythtv-users] Re: channel switching problem

Prash getprashman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 22:10:02 UTC 2004

Have you tried playing TV just using mplayer? It will tell you if your
video is slow and you need to try some options.That'll give you an
idea.

If you're using default vesa driver in /etc/X11/xorg.conf then your
graphics will suffer. You need to check your make of graphics card and
see if you can find accelerated drivers from the maufacturer or third
party.

I meant the start channel and tune channel when you run mythtvsetup.