[mythtv-users] Controller User Interface question

Courtland Jones courtland.jones at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 20:33:17 UTC 2004

And not just for Myth-game? Okay, cool.
I tend to really hate wireless keyboards, but only because of the
"multimedia" buttons almost every manufacturer puts on there. I say
almost, because Apple's bluetooth keyboard is nice and basic, just how
I like it. I may wind up getting one of those as well...  but I was
(feebly) trying to save money!

--
-Courtland Jones
courtland.jones at gmail.com