[mythtv-users] Torrentocracy: How to install?

Asher Schaffer freedenizen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 16:15:42 UTC 2004

I read somewhere (can't remember where right now. but I'll try to find
it), that torrentocracy doesn't work with .16, I did spend some time
trying to get it working once, but I didn't get anywhere.

Now I just use torrentflux [www.torrentflux.com] for torrents, and it
has a rss reader built into the interface, so you can easily get
.torrents from any rss feed you want.  Now granted, you still need
another PC to pull up the torrentflux interface, cause I don't think
it would work well if at all over mythbrowser, but maybe I'm wrong
there, anyone tried it?