[mythtv-users] Channel scan - deep scan.

Prash getprashman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 13:54:40 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've written a channel scanner shell script for PVR-X50 with KDialog
and it works neat i.e scans, uploads channels to mysql and grabs the
programes from radio times. Basically I'm scanning all the frequencies
in
   ptune.pl  --freqtable pal-europe-west --list-channels

Now there are about 110 channel frequencies in there but cable
providers normally provide their channels in arbitrary frequencies,
isn't it?

So to do a deep scan - what frequency should I start and finish at
(and of course the incremental hops)?

TIA
Prash