[mythtv-users] New Australian XMLTV grabber

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sun Oct 31 11:34:31 UTC 2004

Fred Donelly wrote:
> I'm also in Canberra and the grabber appears to do it's job well.
>
> I had a quick look and added an option so that the output file can be
> specified on the command line and from the quick test I gave it, it now
> works with mythfilldatabase.

I gave it a try:

# mythfilldatabase
----------------- Start of XMLTV output -----------------
Unknown option: config-file
7, /tmp/mythMY1yDm

What now? Am I missing a prompt? it does not ask me to do anything,
so maybe it is working. Maybe not. I do not even know which program
issued the diagnostics...

Looking in /tmp/tvguide/ I see things are coming in. Maybe my hitting
a few Enters got it going?

I think that we need some "progress" messages to know that all is
well.

Still, it is good to see this progress. Thanks.

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	 (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>