[mythtv-users] Re: playback getting A/V diverged, extending

Henry Chin hoichin at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 04:43:27 UTC 2004

Looked into the modelines that I have setup and sure
enough my default is setup 1024x768.  I assume that
this forces X to convert the recorded image (800x600)
to new size which results in the high cpu load for X.
As a result causing the video to delay and getting out
of sync with audio.  Changed my setting in
XF86Config-4 file to have the following modes for my
display "800x600" and "640x480".  Now my cpu load is
normal for X (10%) when playing back recordings.
Regards,
HC.