[mythtv-users] Sample Video

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 00:15:12 UTC 2004

Hmm, I've never had any problems with mplayer myself.  I just emerged
mplayer and it worked.  If you post some more specific things I might
be able to help.  I doubt it has to do with what display device you're
using... and I'm pretty sure people have gotten mplayer to work just
fine on both a tv and a crt.  Perhaps try playing a video with mplayer
and post the output (starting a new thread might be a good idea.)

-Nate