[mythtv-users] MythCalendar - New Screenshots

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Sat Oct 30 12:19:33 UTC 2004

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 09:49:24 +0100, Ciaran <ciaranj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Phew! Finally had some spare time this morning, so did a chunk of work
> on MythCalendar.  The day view is now implemented properly.  For
> screenshots, please see
> http://www.wombatinvasion.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/MythTV/MythCalendar
>
> As per, comments welcome ;)
>
> --
> - Ciaran

Ciaran,

It looks good.  How about a little star on the days where something
is scheduled to be recorded?  If there is a star, highlight it and it
goes to the upcoming recordings.  I wouldn't expect all the detail
to be shown on the calendar, it could just be used as a little
reminder of the recordings happening on the machine...

Paul