[mythtv-users] Problem with TV_grab_au 0.6

Glenn Corbett gcorbett at netspace.net.au
Sat Oct 30 11:45:49 UTC 2004

Guys / Gals,

I've been following the thread about tv_grab_au, and can see the problems
with the d1 website (manually using their webservice to try and pull
content).

My question therefore is....what is everyone doing as an alternative ? The
EPG was the heaviest used feature of my myth box, and am at a bit of a loss
without it.  Manually scheduling programs is do-able in a pinch, but is
there an alternate way to get the epg's ? (paying for them *is* an option).

TIA

Glenn