[mythtv-users] Pundit-R and No TVout?

Prash getprashman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 22:44:02 UTC 2004

Hmm weird!. I had a similar problem with multiple images on tv but
that was on pvr350's tvout. Ultimately I had to reinstall fedora and
everything was fine. I'm on 2.6.8.521 kernel.

Well you were supposed to remove the directory /lib/modules/fglrx as
well but that does not seem to be the problem here.