[mythtv-users] Mandrake 10.1 ivtv driver install pvr 350 (help!$)

Dave Ashmore pubmail at djash.com
Fri Oct 29 22:29:27 UTC 2004

I have just built a machine for mythtv and spent alot of $ for a high
end machine (ovekill but what the hey).
I have all the software for mythtv up and running but can not for the
life of me get the pvr 350 to work.
I don't know what I'm doing here (compiling drivers).
I can be reached via skype as djash34 or 610.258.1918 this evening.
I'm willing to pay for some to get this going I'm at my wits end and
I'am even thinking of installing windows to run it if I can't get it to
work (egads...lol).
I can setup Xorfb (vnc) and someone could control the box and I can watch.
Please someone contact me and help.

--
Regards
Dave Ashmore